We also have a new routine where Em sits in her chair while mom eats lunch. We had actually just come back from a playdate where she got to hang with some little friends, so she was still a little excited & worked up. I was only able to catch the tail end of her laugh fest & was trying to encourage her to keep it going.
Friday, August 28, 2009
Bed Head & More Giggles
I always thought we'd have little ones with the Yergo hair, but I had no idea. Emily's locks just keep getting longer & curlier. Some days its even hard for mom to tame the mane, especially in the heat - I just do my best with little bows & water. And now that she can reach and grab things, she likes to twirl her curls when she wakes up, giving her some serious bed head. This one was right after she woke up from her morning nap. I just couldn't stop laughing & had to grab the camera.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment