Yesterday David & I celebrated our 6 year wedding anniversary. Counting all those years we were dating, David & I have been a couple for over 10 years. Crazy! I can truly say the past decade has been absolutely amazing. Our lives just keep getting better & better. Cheers to love and married bliss!

We thought you all might enjoy taking a trip down memory lane yourselves (for most of you in this picture, it was before marriage & kids). What a handsome crowd!
2 comments:
Oh, so beautiful!!! Wish the first two were click-to-blow-up-able... I've never seen your wedding pics, although I'm pretty sure some of the very first pics I saw of Tommy (before I met him in person) were from your wedding... he was so uber-blonde! ;)
Happy anniversary, Noel and David... and many, many more!!!
I was just thinking about you guys remembering what an amazing time we had at your wedding!!! Such great memories!!! Congrats and Happy Anniversary!!!
Post a Comment