Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Our Little Leprechaun

Yes, it's still all baby, all the time at the Yergo's. I think she's starting to hate that camera flashing in her face 24/7. We can't help it, we just think she's so dang cute!

Here's all the fun we had celebrating Emily McYergovich's 1st St.Patty's Day:


We also caught a little video action yesterday of Em trying out one of her many new toys (courtesy of Auntie Amy). I think she's really gonna love this one - so is Mommy :)

2 comments:

The Moe Family said...

Okay, the picture with the lettuce is too much. She is going to HATE that picture in about 18 years! You guys look like you are having so much fun. :) Enjoy enjoy enjoy. Hard to believe that it only gets better!!! xoxo

Kimberly said...

She is darling! I love her thick curls and the fact that she can wear a hairbow already! And the carrots, potatoes, cabbage, baby... Precious. Keep the pics coming... we can't wait to meet your sweet angel baby!