Call it new mothers intuition but I kept saying little BG was going to make her grand entrance early. I started having contractions around 6:00am on Friday morning & at 3:00am Saturday morning my water broke. We got the hospital around 3:30am-ish and by 6:00pm (yes - 14 1/2 hours later) I got the high sign that it was time to bring BG into this world of ours. Little did I know, she was gonna make us work another 2 1/2 (verrrry long) hours. Both David & I were absolutely exhausted, but by 8:24pm, little Emily Elizabeth decided to grace us with her lovely presence.
Can I just say, words cannot describe the feeling of seeing your daughter for the first time. We are elated & feel truly blessed by this beautiful miracle of ours. We are in love!!! Enjoy some photos of our journey :)
Me & Mama Z getting through those contractions. Seriously, I have a new appreciation for those mother's who go the natural birth route.
Our 1st Family Photo. Mom looks a little pooped :)
Proud Papa! I think she's about 1 hour old here.
I can't remember if this was the APGAR test or the "How loud can your newborn scream?" test.
4 comments:
Little Emily is just so wonderful! What a tiny peanut and she is clearly so happy to be in your arms.
HOORAY for the Yerg Family!Congratulations, wee Emily is just beautiful! Keep those pictures coming. (I'm sure you already have thousands!)
Love love love these pictures!!!! She is so adorable and that hair is awesome!!! Enjoy all the love ans snuggles.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! What a beautiful, sweet little girl... so precious, and I love her curls! As Jess said, please keep the pictures coming so we can watch her grow! Much love to all of you from all of us. :)
Post a Comment