Thursday, December 16, 2010

Back by Popular Demand...

Okay, okay, okay. I have been getting so many requests for updated Emily pictures and videos, I decided to officially re-open the blog. I know pictures are such a beautiful way to stay close and connected from afar, so I really want to make an effort to share our lives this way.

Before I go posting the latest and greatest, I just want to extend a quick (and HUGE) thank you to those of you we haven't talked to in a while. We had a pretty rough summer/fall, that's for sure. I seriously thank God for all of you. We have the most amazing family and friends. You keep us positive and strong every day and you all helped us survive the last few months. The little notes, flowers, books, phone calls, emails, prayers were just so...wonderful. And, yes, we are doing better. We are all 3 just continuing to heal.

That being said...the last post/video of Emily is SUPER old, so you may not even recognize the little girl/toddler you're about to see.

"My name is Emily, I like to dance!"

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

So, so very cute! How fast these littles grow!!!
I only heard the very minimum about what happened, but I've kept all of you in my prayers... glad all is well. Much love and a very merry Christmas to all of you!
Kimberly, James & Matthew