Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Turning one is fun!

These are a little late (since our gal just turned 13 months!), but thought I would share some pictures from Emmi's birthday blowout weekend. Grandma D, Marc & Sara all made the trip down to share in the festivities. It's always so much more fun with family & Emmi just loves, loves, loves her Yergos. Such a great weekend!!

Hangin' with her favorite Auntie
Bubbletime with Uncle MarcHappy Birthday to Emily! Mom had to get her started, but once she figured out she was suppossed to eat the cupcake, she dove in! Yum!
Presents!!! Opening them was the best part!
Hangin' with Grandma D
We made it!
Having fun in her fancy new chair (a birthday gift from Nana)

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

SO CUTE!!! Happy birthday, sweet girl!

Kimberly said...

Ha... and I thought that first comment errored out and never posted... but now they're BOTH there! Oh well... ;)

Katie Nelson Moe said...

These pictures are so adorable. I am sorry we did not get to see it in person! She is so precious. I hope you guys are planning a trip up north soon, we miss you!