Thursday, February 25, 2010

Just in Time!

Hallelujah! 4 months later & today we are FINALLY finished with Emily's DOC Band. Dare I say, I'm a little nostalgic???

And, icing on the cake...I finished Emmi's baby book last weekend. I've been putting in some serious late night hours on that thing after she goes to bed. What will I do with all that time now?!?

We also treated ourselves to a new camera for Emmi's upcoming birthday. I love, love, love how much quicker it is than our old one. It takes an instant photo - no delay. Now we can capture those cute little expressions & fun action shots so much better. Below are a few "tester" pictures from her bath this week.

I think it's safe to say that now we're ready to party!!!


1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Sweet!
What kind of camera did you end up getting?