Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Giving Thanks

Whew! We survived our first family trip up to the Bay Area! Lots of fun & running around, but why, oh why, does it always seem to go by so quickly?!? I am really amazed at how well Emily adjusted to the crazy schedule too. It made me realize that mom may be a little more attached to the schedule than Emily ;) Here are a few highlights from the week:

On the flight there, the crew gave Emily a set of "wings" to wear. And, afterwards the pilot invited us on a tour of the cockpit.

Emily made lots of new friends (and loved them all, of couse)!

Remy (the Moe's 1st born) was by far Emmi's favorite. Luckily, she doesn't know enough to ask Santa for a puppy for Christmas, or we'd be in trouble.

Thanksgiving morning we joined our friends for a beautiful (and brisk - yikes!) walk. It made us all feel a lot less guilty about the Turkey splurge to come later in the day.

Turkey Day with the Yergos. Somehow, I missed Adam in this shot. I think he must've been busy carving away at the beautiful turkey...

Then, the Tree Farm to pick up Grandma D's Christmas tree. We got hot Apple Cider and saw Llamas. Quite a combo!

As sad as it was to say goodbye, Christmas is right around the corner. I just love the holidays!!!

No comments: