What would a San Diego summer be without trips to the pool! As far as Emily is concerned, it was just like taking a bath (only a little colder), so she had the kicking part down. She just couldn't figure out why the bath was so massive.
The last picture just makes me laugh too. I swear, we didn't pose her like that. She'd just gotten out of the water & I think she wanted to show off her itsy bitsy bikini. Too funny.
Curls, chub rolls, oh my! She is cuter and cuter all the time! I will keep my eye out for a "girly" crab shirt for you! James' is a rash guard we got at Gymboree... appropriate, since he managed to be born on the last day of Cancer... though he's usually not crabby. :)
Here's a cute little hoodie with a crab on it... technically it's for boys but you could totally girl-ify it with a frilly top underneath. :) http://tinyurl.com/nqngyo
2 comments:
Curls, chub rolls, oh my! She is cuter and cuter all the time!
I will keep my eye out for a "girly" crab shirt for you! James' is a rash guard we got at Gymboree... appropriate, since he managed to be born on the last day of Cancer... though he's usually not crabby. :)
Here's a cute little hoodie with a crab on it... technically it's for boys but you could totally girl-ify it with a frilly top underneath. :)
http://tinyurl.com/nqngyo
Post a Comment