Not only did Emily turn a whole 2 months on the 7th, she's been officially sleeping through the night! She started sleeping at 6 hour intervals the week she turned 2 months old, and has stuck with it, sometimes sleeping up to 8 hours. I think I woke up at least 10 times the first night to make sure she was still breathing! She still wakes up and stirs every now and then, but for the most part she's been sleeping like a champ. We're so proud.
I have to admit, though, her little accomplishment couldn't have come any sooner. I think we were all becoming a bit delirious (and a tad cranky) from sleep deprivation. Nightlife in the Yergo house is beginning to feel normal again!
She was being so good on that chair, we tried to get a cute video of her. But, of course, as soon as the camera turned on, she got cranky. She has quite a mind of her own, that little Em.
1 comment:
Reason to celebrate indeed!!! You will be thanking yourself later when she is sleeping 12 hours at night! It is the best!!! Congrats Mom & Dad, well done!
Post a Comment