Last Saturday marked a very special day for our little Em. Since she was 4 weeks old, we decided to take her for her 1st official adventure outdoors (to the Mall). She actually slept most of the time, but we still had still fun pushing her around. Then, we of course, ended the outing with a fashion show. I think she's still going to need a little time to grow into that skirt she picked out :)
We've also recently started putting in some morning workouts, or as we like to call it, Monkey Business. It's amazing how quickly Em is changing. She already follows things with her eyes & I swear she is starting to smile.
Yeah! Our first outing was at 4 weeks as well...Babies R Us and dinner out. And way to get her started shopping young! Hope you guys are doing great! Happy Easter!
She's precious... those are definitely smiles I see in the "monkey business" pics! They may not be social smiles just yet, but I believe they are true smiles... not just "gas." :)
3 comments:
Hooray for getting out of the house! ;) How quickly time flies!
Yeah! Our first outing was at 4 weeks as well...Babies R Us and dinner out. And way to get her started shopping young! Hope you guys are doing great! Happy Easter!
She's precious... those are definitely smiles I see in the "monkey business" pics! They may not be social smiles just yet, but I believe they are true smiles... not just "gas." :)
Post a Comment