Friday, November 7, 2008

Baby Bump

I'm officially showing! Yeah!! I've been getting lots of requests lately to see the baby bump, so here's a little trip down memory lane. Here I am at 21 weeks.


I can't believe how much she (and the tummy) have grown even in the past few weeks! My mom says she remembers one day just popping and looking pregnant. I think that's how it was for me too. Here's a pic from a month ago, at 16 weeks.

Then, way back when at 12 weeks.

Oh - and I can definitely feel her moving around...all day long. She's so active. She's either swimming, running or doing baby yoga - I can't decide. I love feeling her move, though. She likes to make sure I know she's the center of attention :) Anyway, hope you enjoy!!

3 comments:

The Moe Family said...

You look great!!! And your mom is so right. One day you just look at your closet and NOTHING fits. Even your biggest pair of pants with an elastic waist. :) And I am loving that she is moving so much. It is the best feeling in the world. Enjoy it!!! xoxo

Kimberly said...

You look wonderful! Isn't it just the most amazing thing? I had the same experience... I think I "popped" around 21 weeks too! Enjoy every minute... it goes by SO FAST! Can't wait to see you guys!

Justin Moffett said...

Hey there how are you two doing? Noel you look great. Make sure Dave is taking good care of you.